· BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· 6+ years' software engineer with strong experience with Angular JSand related JS technologies mentioned in Skills section.
· Extensive experience building web applications and REST API services.
· Experience in various build tools like NPM and WebPack.
· Experience in source control tools like Git.
· UX / UI design Experience.
· Nice to have experience in NodeJS.
· Good knowledge of the continuous deployment and integration process.
· Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development.
· Proficiency in the use of JIRA/Confluence in product development.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Develop new user-facing features.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Proven ability to lead a team of Frontend Web Engineers, offshore and onshore
· Builds high-performance, scalable systems – end to end.
· Developing solutions to address complex problems.
· Contributing to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base.
· Bring to the leadership team technical solutions, feedback on each solution recommended and product ideas with the team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
· Identify recommend and provide innovative uses of Information Systems to provide a competitive advantage.
· Ability to Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, and show and tell
· Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
· Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
· Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, and other Web, Backend and iOS engineers.
We are looking for a Lead Front-End Developer, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.