- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 2+ years overall commercial experience in software quality assurance / testing / test automation
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing and test automation
- Practical experience with Java Core / Selenium, Webdriver
- Good understanding of different testing types, levels and technics
- Good understanding of best practices in software development (version control systems, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
- Good understanding of Agile or iterative development lifecycles
- Intermediate and above English (read / write / speak) for daily communication with the clients’ team lead
- Maven / Git / Gerrit / Eclipse experience is a plus
- Must be able to write Automation test cases
Good in both manual testing and UI automation using web driver or similar tools. Java experience is a plus but other programming knowledge is also fine.”
Proactive in finding discrepancies and proactive reporting.
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to work idependently
Good in both manual testing and UI automation using web driver or similar tools. Java experience is a plus but other programming knowledge is also fine.