- Experience with web frameworks (React - preferred, Vue, Angular)
- Experience in front end or web application development
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Experience with DevOps, cloud infrastructure services (AWS preferred) and containerization (Docker)
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A major role in designing and building of our responsive web products – this means you’ll be essential in laying down the groundwork, infrastructure and product discussion from start to finish.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with Product, Design, API developers, and other front-end engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performing code base.
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the BSC Digital Ventures team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.