· 6+ years of experience in application development and system/application integration experience with multi-platforms/OS
· At least 3 years of experience developing and writing requirement specifications - must be familiar with reviewing and implementing user stories in Agile development/integration environment.
· At least 4 years of experience with software programming languages such as Java (Concurrency and Data Structure), coding standards with Spring Hibernate.
· Experience working with standard test tools and the testing processes.
· Knowledge of technical design process and models.
· Experience with SDLC / SW development processes, 2 years of Agile development/Integration experience
· Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions.
· Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
· Demonstrated expertise writing professional, quality, secure, performance capable code.
· Experience with Enterprise Service Bus such as Software AG (WebMethod )
· Knowledge of object oriented principles, Integration design patterns.· Experience with Spring Integration framework
· Experience in web services (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration / DevOps principles and tools such as JIRA & Confluence
· Good knowledge of ETL tool such as Talend
· Experience with unit testing using framework such as Junit
· Experience with Load testing (Jmeter, Load runner etc.)