Focus on building and executing performance tests for applications running within a cloud infrastructure. As well as measure performance characteristics of our product suite, identifying performance regressions across the breadth of functionality, and driving to the root cause of any degradation. You will work on speed and throughput of multiple layers including the Java application, database and web browser.
- Experience with administering agent and network based APM tools for performance and availability monitoring
- Good Unix and shell scripting
- Good SQL skills and database skills with SQL server
- Basic statistical analysis skills and graphical skills
- Application Performance Management, Analysis and Capacity Planning
- Administer, maintain and support APM suite of tools like Cavisson, LoadRunner
- Monitoring and Reporting for existing applications/systems and infrastructure
- Create automated solution for data collection and reporting for existing applications for Performance and Availability
- Administration of APM tools: Administer, support and maintain APM tools including instrumentation, configuration, creation of dashboards and reports as well as provide deep-dive and root cause analysis on Performance issues.
- Perform 3rd level performance troubleshooting for applications/systems: Root cause analysis, heapdump, core dump, thread dump and other log analysis, code profiling, packet tracing, event tracing, resource analysis
- Responsible for APM Tuning and Network Performance/Capacity Analysis: Application Performance Tuning (Java and .NET applications).
- Monitoring Web Application Performance and critical application end user experience