Technical Program Manager
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customer’s design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to produce superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in the telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
The technical program manager will be responsible for interaction with decision makers related to delivery and program execution. The technical program manager will also act as the dedicated account manager to maintain and grow business with the client and manage offshore teams.
- Maintain regular contact with the customer’s executive sponsors and mid-level management on-site.
- Enable the offshore development team to ensure on-going communication and work relationship between all teams.
- Participate in all reporting meetings.
- Actively participate and take an active role in escalation resolutions
- Own and maintain the program’s financial model and P&L.
- Own documentation and update and ensure customer’s acceptance.
- Forecast, maintain and report revenue, cost & profitability.
- 10+ years of Product Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience coordinating on-site, offshore, customer teams and aligning on targets and success criteria.
- Understands and appreciates the complete product lifecycle (from inception to commercial deployment.
- Demonstrated success managing stakeholder expectations.
- Shows an ability to get into the customer's point of view and empathizes with their pain points and opportunities.
- Experience leading executive level and decision making meetings and reporting.
- Experience maintaining highly skilled talent within the program.
- Ability to empathize with and get respect of engineering leaders.
- Agile experience, PMP is a plus.
- Product Management experience is a plus.