GlobalLogic is seeking an experienced FP&A professional for Senior Manager / Director, FP&A role at Corporate HQ in San Jose. This person will lead financial planning, forecasting and P&L management for North America region and would support COO/CFO to manage Gross Margin at Global level. This is an extremely visible role and will need a high level of business partnering and professionalism.
This position will report to the VP of FP&A and requires understanding of big picture, strong business acumen, solid operational background and superb modeling skills. Successful candidates will offer a strategic perspective, deep analytical capabilities, and a collaborative working style. It’s critical to have a roll-up-the-sleeves, action-oriented mindset in order to have impact in our fast-paced environment.
- Business partner to Chief Operating Officer & North America Country Head for P&L Management. Drive monthly forecasting, budgeting and long-range business modeling for them.
- Prepare the P&L forecast for the business, analyzing trends, and challenging assumptions. Present the P&L monthly to leadership highlighting financial performance and risk/opportunity.
- Creating financial models and analyses of key performance indicators - financial and operational to evaluate and direct business performance. Using systematic reporting and information to prepare detailed, objective scenario analyses.
- Collaborate with Function Heads in forecasting and analyzing financial and operational results, as well as conducting analyses to support better business decisions.
- Collaborate with the other teams from FP&A and other functions to analyze financial results, distill and synthesize issues, communicate key messages to senior management.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in FP&A/Corporate Finance function including 5+ years of experience working in IT services company.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, mathematics or related field. Advanced degree in business and finance from a top tier business school is strongly preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity and deep business acumen, Ability to keep internal and external senior leaders engaged through collaborative discussions and ideation sessions.
- Superb business modeling skills, capable of translating business logic to modeling logic to bring insights to the senior management team and support the business teams.
- Ability to lead cross functional projects, motivate and direct a workgroup (local and remote), form hypotheses, problem definition, conduct interviews and complete strategic projects with minimal guidance.
- Big Data Analytics, Oracle, Hubble, Hyperion Essbase, SQL, MS Access knowledge is a strong advantage.