You will develop and analyze program metrics, follow up with team leads, scrum masters, project and program managers, provide them insight and help course-correct the teams and overall program using a data driven approach.
You will have insight into entire product development life cycle, have a solid understanding of Agile way of working, able to do a meaningful analysis of metrics and drive specific behaviors from the team based on the metrics.
You will work with a program comprising multiple scrum teams following Agile Principles and Practices. You will be required to help drive teams and overall program lead to improved results using data and metrics to help foster team self-management, remove impediments and deliver quality software with each sprint and release cycle.
You are extremely motivated, creative and adaptive to the situation and should have a good understanding and experience addressing typical organizational roadblocks to Agile adoption.
- 10+ years of experience including 5 years in Agile Program Management
- Solid experience with Agile Project Management Software - Atlassian JIRA developing metrics at team, program and portfolio level using JIRA as source of truth
- Experience planning and executing large program for an organization or a business line having 200+ engineers
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and practices and various methodologies under agile umbrella such as Scrum, XP, Lean, SAFe etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to comfortably and professionally interact with stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Significant experience delivering software using Scrum in a distributed and international setup
- Passion for helping others and for continuous improvement
- Jira Administration
- Data analysis skills
- Data Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Scaled Agile Framework