Role / Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of all GlobalLogic Services for this client for one or more functional areas or towers which include Product Engineering and Integrations, DevOps, Architecture, Process and Quality Engineering each of which have their own tower lead.
- On the Client side, you will interface with Engineering Directors and work with the Head of Platform Engineering Organization (both client and GL)
- Support onsite team needs at client facilities in collaboration with the Tower Leads.
- Collaborate with Business Unit Account Manager to ensure tight Delivery-Sales interlock.
- 15+ years of experience in software product development services.
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture and cloud platforms.
- Experience in delivery management of large distributed engineering teams.
- Experience managing process and teams in both Waterfall and Agile environment to support client needs of transforming their engineering organization.
- Ability to coordinate multiple parallel activities across the company internal departments , onsite GlobalLogic and client teams.
- Ability to influence and implement organization wide changes as an engineering expert to the client’s engineering Leadership team.
- Strong communication, presentation and mentoring skills working with cross-functional teams