GlobalLogic is working with a client who is a leading provider of international compliance and safety solutions for the oil and gas industry. Services include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and safety and substance abuse training.
This engagement involves rebuilding the client's core product platform and is a major Digital Transformation initiative to help transform their business.
- Take high-level ideas and detail them to finer levels to quickly come up with presentable concepts.
- Conduct interviews with users and stakeholders.
- Create user workflow, Personas, Scenarios, Task flow, Information architecture, Low fidelity wireframes and High fidelity prototypes.
- Communicate conceptual ideas to both onsite and offshore team and design effectively in a cross-functional product development team.
- Conduct frequent product usability testing and make design recommendations.
- Conduct workshops with users and stakeholders.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other brainstorming discussions.
- Follow design led engineering process and lead the design.
- Implement visual design feedback.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, HFI or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with global teams and customers and designing for global markets.
- Experience in coordinating with offshore design team
- Detailed knowledge of UX methodologies, new trends and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of visual design and its editing tools.
- Excellent understanding of mobile usability best practices and mobile patterns.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience.