- 3+ years of experience in embedded development and Windows Driver Development (WDM/WDF);
- 3+ years of experience in driver development;
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++;
- Scripting experience with languages such as Python, Perl or Bash;
- Excellent knowledge on OS kernel internals, device drivers, memory management, timers, interrupt architecture, DMA, clock controllers, etc.;
- Exposure to the Agile Development Methodology;
- Experience programming with assembly language;
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc.;
- Knowledge of device and system-level architecture, especially ARM-based embedded systems and devices;
- Experience in SW design and real time systems;
- Excellent self-learning and problem solving skills;
- Team player and good communication skills;
- B.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science/Electrical engineering.
The engineer will act as a key member of an Agile Scrum Team and play a pivotal rule in the end-to-end lifecycle of all Windows-on-Snapdragon product lines.
Collaborating with teams will plan, bring up, support, triage and unblock issues affecting the development and commercialization of Windows-on-Snapdragon product lines
The maker of the industry-leading Snapdragon SoCs, is the largest provider of complete chipset solutions for Windows Phone, tablets, and other Microsoft Windows-based ARM products