- Build robust and scalable software in Java Enterprise.
- Design and create services and system architecture
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on Schedule.
- 8-10 years of hands-on coding and software design
- Solid OOP principles, software design knowledge, and SOA based architecture – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with Java 8/9, Spring boot micro services, Tomcat, Active MQ, web services, Rest API, Struts, Spring framework, SQL and the willingness to learn new technologies
- Hadoop, HDFS experience is good to have.
- Strong Database experience with MySQL