· Business case analysis, mapping business scenarios to functionality, develop detailed specification. Gap, impact & defect analysis
· Interaction with project stakeholders, scope definition & negotiation, change control management
· Driving Demo to Business and UAT, ensuring acceptance of deliverables
· Project documentation - Feature List, User Stories, Wire-frames, Traceability Matrix, User Manuals
· System Testing - should be able to identify and test edge cases and happy cases.
· Ensure that the features are implemented consistently across the application
· Create Acceptance test criteria
· User Interface wire-framing, usability & user experience analysis (desirable)
· Diagnose and identify (troubleshoot) product issues.
· Engage with the collaborative team culture, share ideas and experiences, and be open and available to the suggestions of others in the team.
· Collaborate with other departments and external customers to ensure a credible understanding of the user and business needs and translate this into exceptional software.
· Develop, Plan, manage and review software documentation to ensure capturing of requirements, design, process and evidence of compliance.
· Possess exceptional oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills
GlobalLogic is working with a client who is a leading provider of international compliance and safety solutions for the oil and gas industry. Services include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and safety and substance abuse training.
This engagement involves rebuilding the client's core product platform and is a major Digital Transformation initiative to help transform their business.
. 5+ yrs of experience in a full lifecycle commercial software development environment
· Experienced in SCRUM (Agile), Kanban (Agile), Scrumban (Agile) methodologies
· Extensive experience in developing use cases and tracking changing requirements
· Proficient in developing business requirement documents (BRD), functional requirement specifications (FRS) and maintaining the requirements traceability matrix
· Proficient in technical writing and documentation such as the business plan, vision and scope documents
· Experience in Employee Background Screening domain