As the Engineering Director your role will be:
- Platform Engineering Head responsible for the end-to-end delivery of all GlobalLogic Services for this client across various functional areas or towers which include Product Engineering and Integrations, DevOps, Architecture, Process and Quality Engineering. ( Each of these towers have their own Tower Leads)
- On the Client side, you will interface with Engineering Directors in and work with the Head of Client’s Platform Engineering Organization
- On the GlobalLogic side, you report to the Country Head and will manage the GlobalLogic Tower leads and managers across different functions onsite.
- Lead hiring, on-boarding, training activities to establish new teams per the delivery resourcing plan.
- Support onsite team needs at client facilities in collaboration with the Tower Leads.
- Collaborate with Business Unit Account Manager to ensure tight Delivery-Sales interlock.
- 20+ years of experience in software product development services.
- Experience in delivery management of the 100+ headcount offshore or onsite.
- Experience managing process and teams in both Waterfall and Agile environment to support client needs of transforming their engineering organization.
- Ability to coordinate multiple parallel activities across the company internal departments , onsite GlobalLogic and client teams.
- Ability to influence and implement organization wide changes as an engineering expert to the client’s engineering Leadership team.
- Strong communication, presentation and mentoring skills working with cross-functional teams
GlobalLogic’s customer is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. It is a global leader in pharmacy-led health and wellbeing retail and together with its affiliated companies has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries.
GlobalLogic is looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing team established for worldwide retail pharmacy company. Our teams are co-located with customer in Deerfield, IL. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development , Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.