Founded in 2000, GlobalLogic has swiftly grown to become a leader in the field of Product R&D Services. Today GlobalLogic partners with over 200 market defining companies to bring great products to market. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic has product engineering labs in the US, Argentina, India, Ukraine, Slovakia, and Poland and design studios in San Francisco, New York, and London. GlobalLogic delivers technical innovation, rapid time-to-market, new revenue opportunities, and improved quality.
GlobalLogic’s Medical Technology & Healthcare Business Unit is the fastest growing operating unit in the company and one of the largest and most advanced units in this market.
Reporting to the GM, Medical Technology & Healthcare Business Unit, the VP/AVP/Director, Strategic Sales/Client Partner will drive revenue & business development initiatives of complex, multimillion-dollar, multi-year, software R&D services with Medical Technology, Medical Device, Healthcare, and Life Science companies.
• Develop and lead a sales strategy and account plan for strategic & target accounts.
• Develop new opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking; follow up on inside sales generated leads.
• Maintain a visible presence with targeted firms and personally close key deals. Contribute to solving customers' development challenges by applying a combination of technology, business, interpersonal, and professional experience.
• Achieve aggressive sales and profit targets.
• Achieve high levels of customer acceptance and satisfaction, resulting in the renewal of contracts.
• Continue to grow strategic accounts through executive relationships, technology and business leadership, and company alignment.
• Collaborate with the delivery organization to ensure proper fulfillment of Company’s obligations under the contracts with customers, specifically in the areas of quality, schedule, and budget.
• Monitor client satisfaction and assist in problem escalation and resolution.
• Manage legal and financial aspects of the business relationships, such as legal paperwork renewal, rate increases, & assistance with payment collection issues.
• Maintain ongoing relationships with client representatives to ensure open communications, and ultimately continuation and growth of the business.
• Provide accurate sales forecasts; maintain accurate and timely contact and sales pipeline information.
• Leverage market knowledge and customer feedback to enhance GlobalLogic strategy, positioning, solutions, and marketing efforts.
• Stay abreast of marketing trends and business drivers and the corresponding technology solutions required.
• Function as a creative, effective leader both within and outside the company, demonstrated by actions and results.
- Professional technology sales and business development executive with a minimum of seven (7) years of sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets; experience selling strategic technology, business consulting, or strategic services to CTOs, Vice Presidents of Engineering and CEOs.
- Must be familiar with the full software product development life cycle and can work with clients to recommend appropriate outsourced and offshore services.
- Demonstrated success selling to Medical Technology, Medical Device, or Healthcare firms with existing contact base.
- Track record of proactively approaching, opening and managing complex, multi-year, multi-tier deals with Medical Technology, Medical Device, Healthcare, or Life Sciences firms; proven and quantifiable record of aggressively growing sales and exceeding quotas, with deals sizes in the range of $2 - 10M.
- Superior contract negotiation skills; good at negotiating win-win agreements at the senior executive levels.
- Experience in Medical Technology, Medical Devices, Healthcare, or Life Sciences is required.
- Experience in selling differentiated, strategic, services is a significant plus.
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory environment is a plus.
- Relevant technical experience is a plus.
- Bachelors degree; MBA preferred.
- Significant travel within the selected geography.
- Computer literate. Competent in MS, Windows-based and SFA applications.
- Team player with the ability to interact across company organizations.