GlobalLogic partners with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. The Global Digital Transformation and Architecture Practice Lead is responsible for interacting with prospects and customers managing senior, executive level (CIO/CTO/senior technology personnel) technical and business relationships, and working with a team of key architects in the Delivery organization, building a strong and effective presales/SME team.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Work with key customers and with the account sales and delivery teams at the presales stage to map and define technology solutions for large and complex enterprise programs or software products and platforms,
- Provide thought leadership to prospects and customers on the best technologies, products, and platforms, and lead the assessment and design of current and future state architectures, perform gap analysis, and develop transformation roadmaps.
- Responsible for driving the technical excellence of the engineering organization and support the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies
- Provide technical guidance to clients and engineering teams in migrating away from monolithic systems to a modern services architecture
Key areas of expertise—must have strong competency in most of these areas:
- Modern architectures, including microservices and containerization
- Design of cloud native systems
- Building secure and distributed systems using modern security practices, specially enterprise level
- Modern API platform design
- Modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications
- Architecture for low latency, high throughput, high performance and Highly Available Systems
- 15+ years of experience, with a record of strong technology achievements
- Have played the role of a Chief Architect or a CTO/CIO (or equivalent) in an organization
- Excellent communication skills to foster interactions and build strong stakeholder relationships in customer organizations