- Experience with embedded development (3+ years);
- Experience with SW design and real time systems;
- Experience with C,C++;
- Experience with networking (WiFi drivers development and testing, WiFi protocols);
- Experience with network chip architecture PHY, MAC, DMA;
- Experience with ARM/ARC processors;
- Experience with barebone (no OS) microcontrollers;
- Experience with analog circuits / DSP / calibrations;
- Excellent self-learning and problem solving skills;
- Team player and good communication skills;
- B.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science/Electrical engineering.
- Develop tomorrows embedded software solutions of cutting edge multi gigabit wireless standard (802.11ad ).
- Take part of the entire software development cycle: Definitions, Design, Coding, Testing, and Integration.
World leader in 3G, 4G, 5G 802.11 and next-generation wireless technologies. As part of our roadmap for wireless connectivity leadership, we have a major strategic focus on 60 GHz, 11ad and mmWave technologies and products and we are now growing our team across multiple areas.