- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field plus 6-7 years of recent experience.
- Strong troubleshooting / debugging skills (with 3+ years of experience).
- Must have recent experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Strong written & oral communication is required, for partner interactions and troubleshooting support
- Comfortable manipulating various data formats, including JSON, and knowledge of Java
- Must have ability to understand the scripts and code, love troubleshooting issues and have strong technical skills.
- Able to work with the various internal teams, to ensure high-quality onboarding process.
- Provide development and onboarding support to partners and team members in multiple stages of the onboarding process.
- Troubleshoot applications and analyze partner data to identify issues and communicate actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Complete regular testing and onboarding tasks and be able to interpret results from testing scripts.
- Strong written & oral communication is required for partner interactions and troubleshooting support
- Be able to work autonomously under established timelines.
- Be able to handle many tasks, manage multiple integration tasks in parallel.
- Proactively communicate status to team members.