About the Job
Gimbal is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Client Strategist to join our team! This role will maintain and grow our client relationships by helping them to meet business objectives using our platform and data. If you have a passion for client strategy and are tech savvy, we want to hear from you!
This position is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Los Angeles office.
As a Client Strategist, you will:
- Quantify/analyze campaign insights and results to tell the story of Gimbal core value proposition
- Drive the strategy and long-term success of a campaign post-sale through renewal
- Ensure our clients receive the highest level of service by working collaboratively with cross functional teams (sales, ad operations, partner engineering, and product)
- Understand and effectively communicate Gimbal technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintain a metrics-based approach to your book of business to enable accountability of your existing clients
- Support localized marketing efforts via development of case studies to establish market presence
- Additional duties may include conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other strategic and tactical activities as necessary
- 3-5 years of sales or client facing experience, preferably in a tech/data company
- Experience in client strategy/management, ideally at a technology-focused company
- Results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals
- Self-starter with a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Solutions oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree
About the Company
Gimbal is a marketing and advertising automation platform powered by physical-world data. Using its own hardware and software, Gimbal enables brands, media agencies, and marketers to deliver relevant messages in order to improve marketing communications and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. Powered by its always-on location SDK, micro-location BLE beacons, and a complete mobile advertising stack, Gimbal’s suite of tools generates hyper-accurate location data that allows brands to target consumers more effectively and attribute their spend via actions in the physical world.
Gimbal is headquartered in downtown LA with offices in San Diego, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Sao Paulo.
● 7 Years in development
● $90M Invested
● Over 10,000 end customers
Gimbal formed when two independent companies merged in November 2016. The Mobile Majority was founded in 2012 to build a cohesive mobile advertising platform and Gimbal, Inc. was spun out of Qualcomm in 2014 with an emphasis on its industry-leading beacon hardware and proximity management software. Together, the company is the most comprehensive location-based software and hardware provider in the country, and we are looking to add a few acts to our all star line up.
● Voted “Silicon Beach Startup of the Year” for 2018 by ThinkLA
● Inc. Magazine ranked Gimbal, Inc. number 66 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies of 2017
● “Fastest Growing Technology Company in LA for 2016”
● “Best Creative Technology” by the 4As
Gimbal is led by a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs and media industry veterans - all with a shared passion for eliminating what clients have identified as the biggest issues in mobile today. We believe this offering can lead us to a multi-billion liquidity event via acquisition or IPO.
Benefits and Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401(k) plan
- Subsidized gym membership
- Referral bonus program
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office