About the Job
We are looking for an Ad Ops Coordinator who will work in our Operations team and will support the Sales Teams. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a fun and fast-paced energetic environment with immense career growth potential.
This position is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Los Angeles office.
As an Ad Ops Coordinator, you will be:
- Devoting most of your time to setting up campaigns based on client directives. This includes trafficking ad tags and setting up campaigns on multiple DSPs
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure that they deliver in full and optimize these campaigns toward key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Retrieving custom reports when requested through various ad platform/dashboards
- Interacting with Account Managers daily to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded, while providing excellent communication to facilitate client support
- Working closely with the sales team to accurately forecast available inventory and performance figures
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- This is an entry level position (0 - 2 years of experience in relevant functions), but you must have some previous experience in either digital/web/mobile advertising/media, such as internships, and have a good grasp of digital advertising essentials (CPM, CTR, CPA, CPC, CPA, CPI etc)
- Experience using a DSP (The Trade Desk, Adelphic, Doubleclick etc)
- Proficiency in Excel is a MUST with experience using Tableau a PLUS
- Knowledge of 3rd party verification solutions (DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science, MOAT)
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad servers and reporting (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Flashtalking)
- Knowledge of 3rd party tracking solutions (Vizu, Kochava, 9th Decimal, Foursquare, Cuebiq etc) a PLUS
- Understanding of Inspect Element in browser to troubleshoot a PLUS
- Experience with project management applications (Trello, Jira, etc)
- MUST have immaculate attention to detail
- Proven ability to analyze and optimize campaigns to maximize ROI
- Easy-going, laid back personality, but consistently works at 110%
- Pro-active, go-getter who takes ownership and is accountable for all his/her work and learn on the fly
- Startup experience a PLUS as viewing emails on the weekend/off hours is required sometimes for important items of interest
About the Company
Gimbal is a marketing and advertising automation platform powered by physical-world data. Using its own hardware and software, Gimbal enables brands, media agencies, and marketers to deliver relevant messages in order to improve marketing communications and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. Powered by its always-on location SDK, micro-location BLE beacons, and a complete mobile advertising stack, Gimbal’s suite of tools generates hyper-accurate location data that allows brands to target consumers more effectively and attribute their spend via actions in the physical world.
Gimbal is headquartered in downtown LA with offices in San Diego, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Sao Paulo.
Gimbal formed when two independent companies merged in November 2016. The Mobile Majority was founded in 2012 to build a cohesive mobile advertising platform and Gimbal, Inc. was spun out of Qualcomm in 2014 with an emphasis on its industry-leading beacon hardware and proximity management software. Together, the company is the most comprehensive location-based software and hardware provider in the country, and we are looking to add a few acts to our all star line-up.
Gimbal is led by a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs and media industry veterans - all with a shared passion for eliminating what clients have identified as the biggest issues in mobile today. We believe this offering can lead us to a multi-billion liquidity event via acquisition or IPO.
Benefits and Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401(k) plan plus match
- Subsidized gym membership and cell stipend
- Referral bonus program
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office