About the Job
Gimbal is seeking an highly analytical, solutions-oriented Campaign Manager to join our team! This role will ensure delivery and performance for key advertising clients. If you have a passion for data, advertising and/or experimentation, we want to hear from you!
This position is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Los Angeles office.
As a Campaign Manager, you will:
• Manage and monitor pacing and performance of campaigns in portfolio.
• Translate data sets into findings and actionable optimizations.
• Aggregate and manage daily reporting using 3rd party & 1st party reports and identify opportunities for reporting efficiency improvement.
• Work with Sales and Account Management to provide superior customer service.
• Be a key resource for all things operations/technology related.
• Assess regional support needs and liaise between remote offices and HQ.
• Identify areas for improved scale and performance on campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or related work experience.
• 2-5 years of experience in a highly analytical role.
• Media experience preferred.
• Experience working with open RTB, DSP's, SSP's or other programmatic platforms.
• Experience in ad trafficking.
• Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Extremely proficient with Excel.
• Innate curiosity, leading to understanding of how things work.
• Self-starter who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, demanding, fun, and entrepreneurial.
• Strong interest in and comfort with technology.
• Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and provide superior customer service.
• Experience managing performance campaigns on desktop or mobile advertising space.
• Good understanding of the online advertising ecosystem.
About the Company
Gimbal is a marketing and advertising automation platform powered by physical-world data. Using its own hardware and software, Gimbal enables brands, media agencies, and marketers to deliver relevant messages in order to improve marketing communications and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. Powered by its always-on location SDK, micro-location BLE beacons, and a complete mobile advertising stack, Gimbal’s suite of tools generates hyper-accurate location data that allows brands to target consumers more effectively and attribute their spend via actions in the physical world.
Gimbal is headquartered in downtown LA with offices in San Diego, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Sao Paulo.
● 7 Years in development
● $90M Invested
● Over 10,000 end customers
Gimbal formed when two independent companies merged in November 2016. The Mobile Majority was founded in 2012 to build a cohesive mobile advertising platform and Gimbal, Inc. was spun out of Qualcomm in 2014 with an emphasis on its industry-leading beacon hardware and proximity management software. Together, the company is the most comprehensive location-based software and hardware provider in the country, and we are looking to add a few acts to our all star line up.
● Voted “Silicon Beach Startup of the Year” for 2018 by ThinkLA
● Inc. Magazine ranked Gimbal, Inc. number 66 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies of 2017
● “Fastest Growing Technology Company in LA for 2016”
● “Best Creative Technology” by the 4As
Gimbal is led by a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs and media industry veterans - all with a shared passion for eliminating what clients have identified as the biggest issues in mobile today. We believe this offering can lead us to a multi-billion liquidity event via acquisition or IPO.
Benefits and Perks
It’s no secret that we work hard, but we also strive to create an office environment where the lines between work and play are blurred. This means we offer these great perks to help keep our team healthy, productive, and happy.
- Fully paid health, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust your discretion
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, and ownership
- 401(k) plan
- Subsidized gym membership
- Referral bonus program
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office