Our client is currently thought of as a big, legacy tech company that’s been making computers for years. And it’s got a secret weapon in its pocket: a suite of super-computers for people who work with heavy, multi-application workloads to build some of the world’s most exciting projects.
These high-computational computers, 3D printers, VR backpacks and more are being used by companies and organizations like Pixar Films, Tesla and NASA.
Giant Spoon understands the brand’s massive potential and is here to share the stories our client has to tell. As a Trends Tech Journalist, we need your help to build credibility with these creative professionals in a way that is exciting and evokes thought leadership. In this role, you’ll be investigating trends through desk research and expert interviews. You will write articles or stories that will offer insights and address the high-computational needs of digital creative workers.
Beyond those critical research and writing skills, we need a practiced content creator who has a perspective on format-types for trends writing, cadence, and workflow structure for getting this work done.
- Ideate and determine trend report concepts with the client and Giant Spoon strategy team
- Prepare discussion for interviews with high-profile experts in the tech industry
- Distill and synthesize complex concepts and create compelling narratives
- Work closely with a key client who manages trend reporting
- Be the lead on trend reporting for this account. You will be the first of your kind at Giant Spoon. We need a leader who is undeterred by being a first and only. You will be surrounded and supported by a small, tight team of strategists, but this will be your gong to bang.
- GREAT interviewer
- Fantastic writer and researcher
- Finger on the pulse - you follow tech, marketing, and advertising trends, and are a voracious reader
- Tech lover and has an interest in tech trends ranging from 3D to AI
- Familiar with content marketing best practices
- Open to travel as necessary
Giant Spoon is an equal opportunity employer. We are an agency that is built around our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.