Giant Spoon is seeking an Executive Creative Director to join our leadership team in New York. This role will be responsible for leading the creative output across all brands, and will work with the co-founders to set the creative direction of the agency overall.
With a strong conceptual rigor, the ECD will bring sharp creative insights to our clients and foster enduring partnerships. Unafraid to roll up their sleeves this ECD will be a leader who inspires others through action. Someone hell-bent on delivering big, famous, and strategically driven ideas for our brands across all media and platforms. We want someone who is forward looking, excited about growing business, and eager to tell inspiring integrated stories for brands. Infectious energy and an expectation for excellence is a must.
- Bring a distinct vision to the creative team, helping procure and inspire talent.
- Foster strong relationships with clients through deep brand & strategy insights.
- Oversee all creative work and new business.
- Partner closely with Strategy, Production, and Account leads to produce world class creative.
- Provide hands on leadership to creative teams from concept to completion.
- Proven experience and knowledge across all channels with an emphasis on quality craft.
- Inspire and cultivate a culture of strong mentors and collaborators
- Embody an approach of excellence through all creative work.
- 12+ years of creative leadership experience with top agencies.
- Awarded conceptual skills working across diverse platforms with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Deep knowledge and interest in digital media, social media, content & technology
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to generate new business opportunities and develop client relationships.
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure quality, profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Proven experience leading pitches.
- A strong vision with the ability to direct and inspire others across the whole agency eco system.