Responsibility #1: Make. Cool. Shit.
Giant Spoon is looking for a skilled ACD Copywriter who is inspired by culture and the world around them. We need creative storytellers who make work that people want to find, become a part of and ultimately, share. You will become the voice of the ideas you create and should be able to lead and present work effectively, both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate has a passion for writing and is a natural storyteller. You should understand the narrative and history of a brand and the conversations that exist around it. You must be able to collaborate with other like-minded people to create brand-defining platforms that work in digital and traditional mediums, in addition to experiential, social and long-form film.
- Work alongside an ACD Art Director to create brand campaigns and tactics from ideation through production
- Concept platforms based on briefs, insights, and strategy
- Support the Creative Director and work closely with other creative teams, designers, and strategists
- Effectively lead and present work both internally and to the client
- Champion the brand and help craft/develop a unified brand voice
- Recommend new formats and storytelling tools to leverage
- Craft memorable content to support new business opportunities
- Mentor and lead junior teams to elevate the overall creative work
- 7+ years of writing experience (agency experience is a must)
- Ability to write for a wide range of brands
- Excellent writing skills and a strength in speech, plus an appreciation for the symbiotic nature of copy and design
- Proven experience with digital and/or social content production
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
- Passionate about technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
- Impeccable attention to detail and an insatiable hunger to create world-class creative work