Giant Spoon is looking for an Account Director to lead and inspire our cross-functional and collaborative brand team and serve as the primary relationship builder between the client and our agency. We are looking for someone who can take care of the day-to-day needs of the brand, and someone who is also constantly looking for the next opportunity for our brand and agency to grow.
Giant Spoon isn’t your typical advertising agency and the right candidate for this role isn’t typical either. The ideal candidate is constantly looking for ways to make operations more efficient and opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working within. We're looking for someone that will network with partners far and wide, from corporations to startups for the benefit and potential of Giant Spoon and our clients.
We want go-getters. We want candidates with high expectations for themselves, hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow.
- Lead management of the day-to-day client relationship and constantly identify and streamline workflow
- Manage client expectations and anticipate client needs for short-term and long-term projects
- Supervise and develop brand team from media, strategy and creative departments
- Pulse on industry trends and cultural application in video and media, curious about what’s next
- Frame tactical media plans in Keynote/Powerpoint, translating thinking from brainstorms and agency meetings into client-ready presentations
- Develop, author and present plans and business opportunities
- Develop and manage staffing plan to ensure appropriate resource allocation and utilization as well as budget development and approval
- Report on campaign performance with the ability to distill and curate insights and findings
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in presenting and owning conversations with clients both directly and as part of an inter-agency environment
- Exposure to/participation in industry events including CES, SXSW, Cannes, etc.
- Experience working on fully-integrated campaigns, with high-end production experience a PLUS
- Track record of applying cultural trends and new media opportunities to client business
- Resourceful, proactive and buttoned-up management skills; comfortable with delegation
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills that encourage collaboration, promote enthusiasm and encourage team cooperation
- Digitally connected, passionate about technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
- People person, vocal in opinion, articulate with rationale, resourceful and action oriented
- Love never-done-before challenges, shifting deadlines and wearing multiple hats
- Drive to breakthrough industry norms and eye for award-winning opportunities
- Open to travel as necessary