Giant Spoon is looking for a savvy Performance Media Director to lead and optimize engaging campaigns for a diverse client portfolio. The ideal candidate can translate business objectives into actionable strategy - getting appropriate stakeholders, both internal and external, to align on SEM and paid social execution. Paid social media experience across mainstream platforms is a prerequisite, e.g., Facebook, AdWords, Bing Search Center, Twitter, and LinkedIn. A plug into emerging platforms like Reddit, Snapchat, and Pinterest is a plus.
Reporting to the VP of media, this role will oversee digital strategy, campaign execution, and optimization efforts for our NYC office. This person will also be client facing and will be responsible for managing nimble media budgets allocated to search and social channels.
Collaboration is key at Giant Spoon so, ability to maintain a collaborative work environment with other agency disciplines is a must! Cross-functional support from analytics/media is implicit, but we’re looking for a do-er to take the reins and level-up our performance capabilities.
Along with sharing our insatiable curiosity for culture, ideal candidates come with a strong POV on how SEM/social tactics help big brands accomplish business goals.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client social / search campaigns
- Collaborate with analytics teams to track performance, glean insights, and make informed decisions about optimizations
- Define social influencer strategies, associated content approaches, and lead campaign ideation with broader account managers
- Deploy successful SEM bidding strategies, placement mixes, and effective keyword management to hit target KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional strategic planning that incorporates insights from the digital landscape, competitive intelligence, and data from our clients’ businesses together into impactful, integrated campaign proposals
- Contribute to Giant Spoon thought-leadership on maximizing consumer engagement via digital marketing channels
- Maintain a solid understanding of client objectives and draw a dotted line between digital media spend to marketing outcomes
- 5-7 years experience managing social campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, or DCM, experience with community management tools like Spredfast or Sprout a plus
- 3-4 years experience managing search campaigns in Google Adwords required. Bing Search Center and Yahoo! ads a plus
- Familiarity with enterprise search management platforms like Kenshoo, Marin, DS3/Search Ads 360 strongly preferred
- Familiarity with social ad formats, specs, and measurement implementation associated with specific platforms
- Ability to multitask and scale efforts across accounts, campaign objectives, and digital tasks
- Previous experience documenting case studies that showcase agency successes, ability to summarize learnings from client challenges to help better inform future work
- Experience introducing testing frameworks into live campaigns is a “nice-to-have”
- Ability to plan and forecast media flight allocations for clients with multiple campaign objectives
Giant Spoon is an equal opportunity employer. We are an agency that is built around our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.