Giant Spoon is seeking a Group Creative Director to join us in New York. This role will co-lead the creative team and manage several brands. They will work directly with the co-founders and the Executive Creative Director to produce world class creative work.
This GCD must have exceptional visual craft skills, a strong conceptual foundation, and a proven ability to mentor and grow junior and mid-level talent. They must be unafraid to roll up their sleeves and should be a leader who inspires others through action.
- Bring a distinct vision to the creative team, helping procure and inspire talent.
- Foster strong relationships with clients through deep brand & strategy insights.
- Oversee creative work across several brands.
- Partner closely with Strategy, Production, and Account leads to produce world class creative.
- Provide hands on leadership to creative teams from concept to completion.
- Proven experience and knowledge across all channels with an emphasis on quality craft.
- Inspire and cultivate a culture of strong mentors and collaboratorsEmbody an approach of excellence through all creative work.
- 10+ years of creative leadership experience with top agencies.
- Awarded conceptual skills working across diverse platforms with multi-disciplinary teams
- A visual background in Art Direction and/or Design
- Deep knowledge and interest in digital media, social media, content & technology
- Exceptional presentation skills with an extensive background of client facing creative leadership experience.
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure quality of the creative work.
- A strong vision with the ability to direct and inspire others across the whole agency eco system.