Giant Spoon is seeking a Copy Intern in Los Angeles. The internship program is designed to give Interns an opportunity to work in real business situations on actual client work and teams as well as present many different learning opportunities each week and throughout the program.
The internship program is a full-time (40 hour a week) commitment that runs until August 2019. The program is paid and interns will be assigned to a particular client group and manager for the duration of the summer.
WHO'S ELIGIBLE? You are, if you're...
- a Junior or Senior from an accredited college or university, or recent graduate as of December 2018
- currently enrolled in coursework related to writing, advertising, marketing and/or strategy
- available for full-time employment during the summer of 2019
WHO’S PERFECT FOR GIANT SPOON? You are, if you’re…
- a solid communicator | both verbally and written
- relentlessly curious | what else we can do in advertising and what hasn’t yet been done
- unapologetically passionate | constantly investigating culture and what makes people tick
- highly resourceful | you either have or are hunting down the solution to every problem
- creatively minded | you want to use strategic ideas to solve business problems
OK! So, this sounds like you? Fill out the questions below fully and get us excited to learn more about you!