Giant Spoon is looking for a Social Media / Community Manager to oversee the day-to-day publishing, reporting, and community management of a tech social media client. The ideal candidate is creative, interested in tech, and has the ability to communicate with and grow online social communities. You should be passionate and looking to move their career forward within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing full-service agency.
- Be responsible for engaging daily with consumers on owned social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Proactively engage consumers across non-owned social platforms to insert the brand in relevant conversations to drive brand favorability.
- Manage editorial content calendar.
- Publish all content to owned social media channels
- Regularly share insights with key stakeholders across the business to inform strategic optimizations
- Play an active role in listening to and monitoring social conversations across our channels and within the social space to garner insights that will help optimize social marketing strategies.
- Partner with internal social, strategy, and account teams to assist with resolving customer inquiries and identifying potential issues that require escalation and involvement by cross-functional stakeholders
- Play a key role, keeping both the agency and client teams informed of important issues, topics and opportunities to improve.
- Partner with Social Media Strategist to prepare monthly progress reports for clients measuring social media channel and creative campaign performance.
- Bring the social audience perspective into brainstorming sessions for larger campaign ideation.
- Track and identify new opportunities for clients to contribute to pop culture moments and trending topics.
- Interface and coordinate with client and agency teams to ensure best practices are being employed for optimal engagement and fan growth.
- Support influencer outreach for social series profiles.
- Execute real-time social coverage of events as needed.
Requirements for the position:
- 3-4 years of community management or equivalent social media marketing experience
- Agency experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge of all social platforms and online marketing.
- Knowledge of the technology and creative industries and communities
- Experience with community management across multiple social platforms, supporting advanced social campaigns with solid experience using analytics and reporting tools.
- Practical knowledge of developing editorial and content calendars, community management guidelines and protocol for customer care.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, copy-editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps Suite.
- Knowledge of Sprinklr enterprise social software a plus.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Must possess an intellectual curiosity and passion for the space. Eagerness to stay abreast of the ever-changing nature of social media marketing.
- Ambitious and well-spoken person who is comfortable working independently or with a team when needed.
- Positive thinking self-starter who is willing to contribute in a rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills are a MUST.
- A genuine team player with interpersonal skills.
- A strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Giant Spoon is an equal opportunity employer. We are an agency that is built around our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.