Giant Spoon is looking for Senior Experiential Producers in their New York office to lead and manage large-scale complex projects, teams and clients. We are looking for individuals that have a knack for seeing the big picture, yet the ability to execute down to the smallest of details. This person must be organized, solution-oriented, and able to stay calm under pressure. Traits and expertise such as strong leadership, project management, communication skills, and attention to detail are critical to the success of this position.
- Lead and execute large-scale experiential activations and events across the country
- Build and manage budgets of all sizes, ensuring projects come in on budget and on spec. Vet ideas throughout the process to ensure they are feasible and within budget. Creative problem solve to find ways to value engineer ideas.
- Collaborate closely in a team environment throughout the process. Work with account team to manage client expectations, helping to educate and present production elements as needed.
- Lead with clear and consistent communication internally as well as with vendors and clients
- Play a role in the conceptual, creative and strategic development of projects
- Source and manage vendors ranging from custom fabrication shops, audio/visual vendors, technical solutions, venues, staffing agencies, etc.
- Manage all permitting and production logistics
- Decisive, assertive, strategic and politically aware in their decision making
- Excellent project management, organizational, delegation and prioritization skills
- Efficient and always striving to streamline the process and best utilize every member of the team
- Proven knowledge in budgeting and in finding custom solutions to creative, complex experiential event experiences
- Adept at ensuring a project stays on strategy and hits the client’s KPIs
- Significant experience working with technical vendors, fabricators, specialists and artists throughout the country
- Adept at pro-actively addressing problems and creating solutions
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, clients, and colleagues with ease and confidence
- Highly organized and always one step ahead
- Passionate, positive, and solution-oriented
- 8+ years of experience in events/live production. Agency experience preferred. Experiential marketing event production preferred.
- Willingness to work extended hours and travel for events
- Positive, can-do attitude!
Giant Spoon is an equal opportunity employer. We are an agency that is built around our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.