Do you love NodeJS and AWS? Keep reeding!
We are looking for a Senior profile to join a company based in San Francisco and Barcelona. They manage a software platform that applies artificial intelligence, IoT, BigData and Cloud. Working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon)
Super if you have...
- AWS Lambda development.
- Good level of NodeJS + ExpressJS and recent experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Servesless Architecture.
- Experience architecting and maintaining of large scale web applications.
- Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting.
- Fluency in Unit Testing (Jest/Jasmine – Mocha could be a plus)
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Experience managing big data.
What will you do?
- Implementing AWS Lambdas.
- Implementing of Unit Tests for delivered features.
- Managing documentation for the assigned tasks.
- The job follows a quality system based on the efficiency and continuous learning.
- The development has to be oriented to serverless architecture.
- Cooperate with other team members (developers, architect)
You will enjoy...
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal trainings.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join at a young American company with great expectations and huge
potential to grow.