Do you love working with clean code and best practices? Keep reading!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing project where you could apply and develop your technical skills and you are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges, we want to meet passionate people like you are!
Our client is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends ready-to-shop content.
But attention! They still are an engineering company!
What will you do?
You will be joining their in transition from monolith to microservices architecture designing and developing APIs, providing solutions and implementing them all. As a high-growth organization, they need an architecture that scales in a big way.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in Python, but if you are a good engineer with other languages and you want to work with Python, it is also your place!
- Worked on agile's environment (Scrum / Kanban).
- Extensive experience as a backend engineer.
- A great coder that cares about good coding practices and principles.
- An extremely self-motivated person that loves learning.
- Passion to try new technologies.
- An "act like an owner" attitude and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
Great if you have…
- Worked on high-traffic websites.
- Used one or more of this technologies: Python, Relational Databases, Django, ElasticSearch, Async Frameworks or Redis
If this sounds like you, let's have a chat!