Do you love the Security environment? Let's be part of one of the most important companies in the world!!
Our client are engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of enterprises security programs finding gaps, strengthen the security posture and exercise incident response capabilities.
You'll work with top companies around the world and you'll give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
You will enjoy a joyful environment, surrounded by amazing peers from whom you can learn from and... to clear your mind, the workteam loves ping pong!!
What will you do?
- You will develop state of the art cyber attacks in order to validate security controls and processes.
- You will have to follow best engineering practices to write software that is extensible, easy to package and deploy, as well as, maintainable and well tested.
- You will have to design and implement all the infrastructure the scenarios rely on, which means you have to be familiar with infrastructure as code concepts, containerization, and its orchestration.
Super if you have...
- Understands and can employ Object Oriented Design Principles (SOLID)
- Deep knowledge of py2 / py3 and ecosystem (lambda functions, decorators, unicode issues, threading, multiprocessing, queues, most used Python libraries, etc)
- Deep knowledge of packaging and distributing Python libraries (JFrog Artifactory, pip, setup.py, wheels)
- Understand TDD; Ability to implement automated tests and code coverage
- Understand software development patterns
- Knowledge about Windows OS and how to troubleshoot software running there (Windows Event Log, Registry, Procmon, Process Explorer, etc)
- Experience with development tools like Git (Git workflows such as Gitflow or GitHub flow) and Unix systems
- Proficient English communication skills.
BOOM! if you have...
- Experience configuring server technology (uWSGI, nginx, supervisord)
- Experience with databases, message brokers and caching (e.g postgresql, celery, redis)
- Experience with Django Rest Framework
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Docker, Docker-Compose, and Kubernetes
- Experience developing in C or C++
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)