Are the words: clean code, best practices and Android part of your DNA? Keep reading!
We are looking for a passionated Android Engineer to take part of this suite mobile app that has been one of the first transactional shopping apps in the world, including possibility to shop offline, and continuing to redefine what it means to shop on groceries from smartphones and tablets.
What will you do?
You will be part of an Agile cross team working in mobile software development with Android Kotlin, and they are big fans of clean code and following CI/CD, TDD and pair programming practices... if you share this values, we are looking forward to welcome you in the team!
You will enjoy…
- Private Medical insurance.
- Ticket restaurant, ticket transport and ticket kindergarten.
- Gym pass discount.
- English and Spanish lessons.
- Monthly team-buildings and internal training sessions.
- Fridays afternoon free + reduced schedule in August.
- Budget for trainings and relevant tech events.
- New and modern offices close to Sants station.
- Excellent international team environment.
Super if you have...
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related.
- At least 3 years of experience working in full Android software development with latest Android technologies.
- Some previous professional exposure to Kotlin.
- Passion for TDD environment.
- You're a team player, collaboration is one of your key skills.
- Fluent level of English, written and spoken, you will use it on a daily basis.
BOOM! if you have...
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience working in CI/CD environment.
- Good control on Git.
Interview process steps...
- Chat with a Get Wither.
- Hangouts with Technical team.
- Pair programming and live coding session at client office.
Let's have a chat and Get With us! :)