Do you love working with clean code and best practices? Keep reading!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing project where you could apply and develop your technical skills and you are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges, we want to meet passionate people like you are!
Our client is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends ready-to-shop content.
But attention! They still are an engineering company!
What will you do?
You'll be Lead of a development team. This team handles the push notifications algorithms and scheduling as well as the logic for the purchases (purchases detection, fraud validation). As part of this team you will ensure robustness, performance and failure characteristics of the system.
Work closely with the product team in creating roadmaps and timelines for product development.
JAVA 8, SPRING, SPRING BOOT, TESTS UNITARIOS, DDD Architecture, TDD, CI/CD, AWS
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong OOP and software design skills.
- Extensive experience in Java and other OO languages.
- Passionate about developing high-quality enterprise software.
- Happy to take an active role in supporting the business needs.
- Clean code practitioner!
- Experience working on an agile environment.
What else is important for you to know?
- Salary between 50-60k.
- This position is full-time and based in Barcelona.