Is it your dream to be the leader of a team at a Gaming company?
Our client is the leader in the development of mobile games. They created Top games that you have surely enjoyed! established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. They create games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users!
You will enjoy...
- Permanent contract, a full-time job, and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of the office in the center of Barcelona)
What will you do...
As a Lead of C++ team, you will have to manage the team to achieve the goals.
Your role will be more technical than as a manager, but you will do managing tasks as well.
We are looking for passionate people and a team player!
Super if you are/have...
• Team lead experience
• Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
• Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
• 9-10 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of C++/C++11 and STL)
• Solid software design skills
• Critical thinking
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent English in technical writing level.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Boom if you..
• 3D programming experience on Mobile Devices and Consoles
• Experience in any of the following: 3D graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills), Swift and/or Objective C, Online/networks, AI, Scripting languages (Lua, Python), POSIX systems and code reviewing
If this sounds like you, let's have a chat!