Are you passionate of JAVA? Please, keep reading!
Our client is one of the pioneers in the traveling private sales industry in France.
Their mission is to inspire and help their clients to plan and book extraordinary hotels and travels in the most exclusive locations at the best prices possible with discounts of up to 70%. To make this possible they employ over 100 staff in their Barcelona office coming from France, UK, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, Mexico, Netherlands, Luxemburg…
They operate a 9000+ catalogue references accessible to their 8+ million clients using their different channels (desktop and mobile websites, iOS and Android apps) with more than 2+ million sessions per month and 6+ million page views per month.
What will you do?
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as Java, Spring and AWS
- Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision always with a customer-oriented focus
- Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, young, international and fast paced environment
You will enjoy…
- Medical healthcare (Sanitas)
- Paid English or French classes
- Two big party events per year and after-works during the rest of the year
- Attendance to annual tech events like AWS Summit or JBCNConf
- Regular technical training (AWS, Java, Spring, …)
- Flexible times to get and leave the office
- Competitive salary with annual revisions
- New and well-equipped offices in the centre of Barcelona
- Complimentary coffee and tea machines
- Last generation MacBook Pro 15” systems (or equivalent)
- Discounts in our products
- Many more advantages as their Group
Super if you have...
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, SOLID principles, Encapsulation and much more
- 5+ years of hands on experience building custom Java backend applications
- 5+ years of work experience with the Spring Framework (core framework and Spring Boot)
- Capable of building a new backend codebase from scratch, scaling through component driven development
- Good experience with database design and querying using SQL and ORMs like Hibernate with JPA
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and libraries (JUnit, DBUnit, Mockito, Spring MVC Test Framework)
- Experience with API design and development of RESTful webservices
- Good knowledge of GIT and GIT Flow
- Good level of English
BOOM! if you have...
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Unix scripting language knowledge
- It would be useful to have experience in large scale systems deployed to AWS
- Previous job experience as a software engineer within an internet economy business
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)