It's your dream to be part of a SW Security company?
You will be working on the only platform that delivers continuous, comprehensive visibility into the effectiveness of enterprise security tools, processes,and people. Reducing security risks in organizations while finding peace of mind :)
You will have the chance to work with top companies around the world, giving answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
What will you do..
- Work with product and ops leadership to formulate our product infrastructure vision, strategy and roadmap
- Drive Story, Backlog, and Feature definition and prioritize based on defined Initiatives
- Internalize and deeply understand complex technical problems and how they impact our customers and our teams using the services you are focused on
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- Understand when to make tradeoffs between planned work and the unexpected interrupt-driven work
- Conduct customer and stakeholder interviews to validate and own story definition
- Prepare the go-to-market teams with the appropriate plan for availability of product improvements
- Communicate our product vision to customers as needed
You will enjoy…
- Work with top customers over the world
- Competitive salary
- 7 hours work schedule per day
- Total free schedule
- 2 days per week of WFH / remote work
- New office with amenities close to W Hotel
- Great peers environment, tip: they love ping-pong!
Super if you have…
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Business Analyst in a commercial SaaS company in an agile (Kanban, Scrum, XP) environment
- Passion for working in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English
BOOM! If you have...
- Experience with and a strong understanding of cyber security
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)