We are looking for a Java Developer based in our client's Barcelona office. This client is a website focused in travelling and spare time. You will be part of an awesome technical team.
You will be part of a self standing IT infrastructure capable of developing new functionalities and maintaining old ones which will ultimately help our relations with hotels.
You will be part of an international and company-based IT department of 20 members responsible for all applications (front & back-office, REST API, mobile website, iOS and Android Apps, external connectivity and Extranet).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Acquire functional knowledge on the e-travel field
- Build new features to improve existing product
- Connectivities: resilient and scalable real time integration with third party APIs
- Build tools capable of reliable real time auditing, monitoring and analytics capabilities
- Collaborate with other teams for transverse projects
- We represent a lot of nationalities in IT. Great opportunity to enjoy different cultures and acquire new friends.
- Spacious office in the center of sunny Barcelona - International environment, filled with humble and passionate people
- Competitive remuneration
- Restaurant Tickets.
- Technical trainings/budget certifications.
- Java 8, Spring, Spring boot.
- Microservices architecture
- REST APIs
- Continuous delivery
- Development best practices used: Pair programming, code review, TDD
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Other tools: Maven3, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Git.
● You have demonstrated experience with Java 8/Spring and working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
● You are fluent in English (both spoken and written)
● You are passionate and motivated about what you do and why you do it.