This is a great opportunity for someone with a true passion and background in technology wishing to make a difference.
Our client is a Sequoia backed startup building a pipeline of digital therapeutics that combine VR & mobile to deliver cognitive behavioral therapy. With Headquarters in Palo Alto and an international office in Barcelona. They’re looking for a QA Engineer for their Barcelona office who wants to grow with them.
What will you do?
They need someone smart and energetic, happy to wear multiple hats and do the following tasks:
- Create and maintain the VR Kit Assembly station for Europe with the latest software and content created in the Palo Alto, CA headquarters.
- Provision VR Kits for customers. This includes some physical assembly (adding straps to the headset, handles to the boxes, etc) but mostly involves installing software and content. This is a complicated process and critically important to do perfectly every time. In Palo Alto, this process is led by the CEO.
- Do QA on the latest builds every day. Report bugs and other issues to the product team.
- Develop and execute manual test cases based on software requirements.
- Validate production features and functionality against requirement documents.
- Find, report and track software bugs through to resolution.
- Work closely with technical team to document all findings, defects and requirement variances.
- Other items that come up in the course of business. This is a startup and there is still a lot to learn.
- Do support and basic account management for European customers. Recommend product changes based on customer feedback.
You will enjoy…
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible schedule
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Barcelona.
- Paid lunch
Super if you have...
- You are very comfortable with computers, including using a shell (e.g. Linux or OSX Terminal) to execute complex commands.
- You excel at problem solving technical issues
- 1-2 years of professional QA / testing experience or a clear Interest in developing skills within the QA
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for investigating and breaking software.
- Understanding of software development and a history of working with engineers
- You are great at not only following a prescribed process but also creating improvements in that process.
- You speak English fluently, as well as other language spoken in Europe.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us! :)