We are looking for talented people to join the team with experience developing with Ruby on Rails framework. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated individual, self-starter with good communication and team collaboration skills.
About our client
Our client is a two hour eCommerce delivery solution. We connect omni-retailers' stores in major cities with convenient delivery fleet in order to create the fastest eCommerce delivery solution available.
They delivery solution has been specially created for omni-channel retailers that want to enhance their customer’s experience when buying online. They are a growing startup with consistent double digit growth every month.
Our client is present in several European countries and the US.
You will work on the backend app which is built on Ruby on Rails. Main tasks include:
- Adding new features and upgrading existing ones
- Building custom integrations with new clients
- Finding ways to refactor existing code, increasing test coverage.
- Working on a polyglot system like ours, it will help you keep up to date with new technologies and development practices.
- You will always have to consider best practices when coding, testing, DRY and strive to do better.
Skills & Requirements
● Backend development experience
● Knowledge of Ruby
● Knowledge in Rails framework
● Used to writing clean, readable code, based on best practices.
● Good communication skills.
● Used to working as a team player, not coding alone, good vibes builder ;)
● Knowledge in other programming languages in particular Elixir, Go or Elm.
● Knowledge and experience working with external APIs.
● TDD. We try to re-use as much code as possible
● Knowledge of Redis, PostgreSQL
The team is composed of an international team of professionals with a solid background and extensive
experience in different fields.
*Unfortunately, this is not a remote position.
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)