Do you love to start Projects from scratch?
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join a multicultural company leader in accounting, payroll and payment systems for their customers around the world. You’ll join into a super team with the goal of creating a new product On Cloud from scratch!!
What will you do?
- Demonstrate a level of understanding of the system under test and gain an understanding of how customers use the products under test.
- Create and track to accurate and timely test estimates for projects
- Collaborate with the delivery team to create source documents used for testing artifacts and create and maintain test artifacts that maximize the efficiency of the test phase, cover all requirements and allow for timely delivery of products and/or components to our customers
- Execute different testing approaches within each defined stage of development and keep up to date with advances in the discipline, e.g. rapid, risk-based, exploratory, regression, security, usability, etc.
- Have an awareness of the test automation framework and as a result create, execute and maintain efficient and effective test automation scripts
- Take accountability for all test related activities within a test phase, accurately record and communicate risks and issues found during test phases and produce effective test metrics for the Test Team Lead
- Share knowledge and expertise across the wider testing team and where required coach others to avoid key person dependency
You will enjoy...
- Latest technology stack
- International atmosphere
- Flexible benefits that suit your needs
- Choice between Windows or OSX laptops
- Up to 5 days special personal leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice
- Long-term prospects for a professional career, a clear path to grow
- Work from home days
- Generous bonus schema
- Reduced working hours in the summer
- Opportunity to travel and meet other teams that you cooperate with
Super if you have...
- 1+ years of software QA experience
- 2 + years of software Development
- Experience with recent Automation and Functional testing processes
- Mock frameworks and Web API testing
- Experience developing tests and test automation tools: Highly experienced with Jmeter, Soapui, Selenium, Postman, Scripting language for automatic tests
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Testing and Defect management tools: Jira, VSTS
- Communication skills, both written and spoken in English & Spanish
- You are a team player in a feedback appreciated environment; you know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself.
- To have a strong sense of communication and teamwork spirit
BOOM! If you have...
- Testing certificate: STQB
- Experience Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Understanding of software quality metrics and tools like SonarQube or similars
- Experience or knowledge thereon Docker
- Experience in mobility testing and performance testing.
- Experience in working with test automation frameworks, ideally in a
java/Linux/open-source environment a definite advantage
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL Server or Oracle databases
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement
Let´s have a chat and Get With us! 😊