Do you love to start Projects from scratch?
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join a multicultural company leader in accounting, payroll and payment systems for their customers around the world. You’ll join into a super team with the goal of creating a new product On Cloud from scratch!!
What will you do?
- Demonstrate a level of understanding of the system under test and gain an understanding of how customers use the products under test.
- Create and track to accurate and timely test estimates for projects
- Collaborate with the delivery team to create source documents used for testing artifacts and create and maintain test artifacts that maximize the efficiency of the test phase, cover all requirements and allow for timely delivery of products and/or components to our customers
- Execute different testing approaches within each defined stage of development and keep up to date with advances in the discipline, e.g. rapid, risk-based, exploratory, regression, security, usability, etc.
- Have an awareness of the test automation framework and as a result create, execute and maintain efficient and effective test automation scripts
- Take accountability for all test related activities within a test phase, accurately record and communicate risks and issues found during test phases and produce effective test metrics for the Test Team Lead
- Share knowledge and expertise across the wider testing team and where required coach others to avoid key person dependency
You will enjoy...
- Latest technology stack
- International atmosphere
- Flexible benefits that suit your needs
- Choice between Windows or OSX laptops
- Up to 5 days special personal leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice
- Long-term prospects for a professional career, a clear path to grow
- Work from home days
- Generous bonus schema
- Reduced working hours in the summer
- Opportunity to travel and meet other teams that you cooperate with
Super if you have...
- Natural high level of attention to detail in all aspects of working. As a tester, this might range from noticing pixel misalignment, legislative calculation inaccuracies or subtle differences in performance
- Able to multi-task effectively, prioritize and plan own time to ensure deadlines are met
- Good problem-solving approach; always able to provide logical solutions and options
- Clear verbal and written communication style to enable conversations with all levels of stakeholder including direct customers and to ensure accurate issue recording
- Must be able to assess tasks for the best testing approach and apply these throughout the different phases of a project.
- A rapid ‘pick up and learn approach’ that will ensure valuable contribution to any team within days of joining the team
BOOM! If you have...
- Good domain, component or product knowledge
- Proven experience in testing including experience in designing and implementing test artifacts and awareness of relevant automation tools
Let´s have a chat and Get With us! 😊