Do you want to start a project from scratch? Of course, you will work applying best practices and clean code ;) Keep reading!
What will you do?
· Participate to technical conception of the developed solutions
· Configure the solution and make the specific development required
· Package and deployed the development done until go-live
· Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, analyzes, maintains and tests new/existing functionality on the SW implemented solution which supports internal business units or supporting functions.
· Communicate with other teams when necessary to troubleshoot and solve advanced/complex technical issues.
· Partner with various internal teams to assist in solving technical problems or issues when necessary.
You will enjoy…
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Christmas gift basket (valued at 1.200€)
- Big discount in pilates and yoga classes, and also physiotherapist!
- Free birthday afternoon
- Gift for the birth of a child
- When you have been in the company for 1 year:
- 1 week of holidays at Easter and another week at Christmas in addition to the month of vacation
Super if you have...
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Experience programming with Object Oriented Programming patterns.
· Experience with Web Services using SOAP, REST. General comfort with APIs.
· Be recognized as a talent in “delivered on time, on quality, on budget” for development, test automation, documentation, etc.
· Understanding of object oriented development concepts & patterns.
· Demonstrated thought leadership around cutting edge technologies.
BOOM! if you have..
- Node.js and Angular strongly preferred.
- Experience developing on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (or Demandware) platform.
- Experience Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience building mobile applications or building structures that support mobility.
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser development (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox in particular)
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)