Do you want to start a project from scratch? Of course, you will work applying best practices and clean code ;) Keep reading!
We are looking for an awesome Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to participate in the digitalization of one of the most powerful laboratories around the world.
What will you do?
· Participate to technical conception of the developed solutions
· Configure the solution and make the specific development required
· Package and deployed the development done until go-live
· Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, analyzes, maintains and tests new/existing functionality on the SW implemented solution which supports internal business units or supporting functions.
· Communicate with other teams when necessary to troubleshoot and solve advanced/complex technical issues.
· Partner with various internal teams to assist in solving technical problems or issues when necessary.
You will enjoy…
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Ticket restaurant
- Christmas gift basket (valued at 1.200€)
- Big discount in pilates and yoga classes, and also physiotherapist!
- Free birthday afternoon
- Gift for the birth of a child
- When you have been in the company for 1 year:
- 1 week of holidays at Easter and another week at Christmas in addition to the month of vacation
Super if you have...
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Experience programming with Object Oriented Programming patterns.
· Experience with Web Services using SOAP, REST. General comfort with APIs.
· Be recognized as a talent in “delivered on time, on quality, on budget” for development, test automation, documentation, etc.
· Understanding of object oriented development concepts & patterns.
· Demonstrated thought leadership around cutting edge technologies.
BOOM! if you have..
- Node.js and Angular strongly preferred.
- Experience developing on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (or Demandware) platform.
- Experience Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience building mobile applications or building structures that support mobility.
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser development (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox in particular)
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)