Mobile digital agency. Created in 2013 in Paris, They now have 50+ employees and have offices in Paris, Toulouse, Lyon and Barcelona.
They have created more than 200 mobile applications and websites, B2C and B2B, for clients all over Europe. We work with start-ups and major groups in various business domains (transportation, energy, luxury, finance, fashion, health, retail, food, media, etc.).
In agile environment, they operate in every steps of projects: design thinking, user experience, design, frontend and backend development.
They're looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their development team in Barcelona. Candidate must have a global expertise in modern Web development technologies. They want someone that knows deeply one or two frontend frameworks (Angular, Rect, Vue.js) and that has a good overview of the all Web ecosystem and technologies to be able to quickly acquire other skills.
Also, they need a person that is familiar with mobile development using Web technologies (responsive, phonegap, ionic, react native, nativescript, etc.).
As a senior developer, your main goal is to ensure projects are delivered in time, with the required quality and pulling the team up. You also need to be able to make good technical decisions, argument those choices and help other people acquire expertise in Web development.
They have a large number of projects being developed, their technical ecosystem is the following:
- Web and Hybrid: React, Angular, Vue.js, ionic, cordova
- Android: Java, EventBus, Retrofit, OkHttp, Butterknife, Parceler
- iOS : Swift, PromiseKit, Alamofire, ObjectMapper, DTTableViewManager, Charts, Realm, SwiftLint
- Tools : HockeyApp, Fastlane, Travis, Jira, Sonar
Required qualifications for this vacancy:
- 5+ years working experience
- Degree in programming or sciences
- Deep knowledge of the Web ecosystem
- Strong expertise in one or two modern Web framework (React, Angular, Vue.js)
- At least one significative experience in another technical domain
- Likes to work in teams and shares knowledge with other people
- Fluent english level
- Experience in mobile development
- Backend Development knowledge
- Good understanding of Barcelona’s digital market
Why you should join in?
- Work on a large variety of projects and technologies
- Growing company with offices in Paris, Toulouse, Lyon and Barcelona
- A competitive salary (40.000-50.000€)
- Permanent contract
- Possibility to do remote work once a week
- A Macbook with an additional screen and a mobile phone
- Meals, Health and transportation advantages
- A first meeting where we talk about the company, your experiences and your ambitions
- A technical interview (white-board exercises, technical questions about your domain of expertise, general programming knowledge)
- A last meeting with the founders