What our client do?
Our client are engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
They work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a daily basis. They give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
How do they do it?
At the core of their values is the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. We've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn, we take ownership and and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
Who are you?
You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to engineering and customer problems.
You don’t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in anything that could tangentially impact your work.
You are used to get things done and are confident about your skills but still are humble and able to accept criticism and follow guidelines.
As a site reliability engineer, you will have to build and maintain new features for our main product FireDrill.
These features give a direct answer to our customers’ needs, so the ideal candidate would be eager to understand what are those needs and what’s the best way to implement them given the customer use case.
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. ansible, terraform)
- Strong experience using AWS technology stack
- Experience troubleshooting performance issues (e.g. datadog, new relic, pghero, silk)
- Experience building and managing monitoring/alerting systems (e.g. datadog)
- Experience building and managing failover systems
- Experience working with container solutions (e.g. docker, docker compose)
- Experience working with container orchestration solutions (e.g. kubernetes, nomad)
- Experience developing scripts with python
- Experience with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Experience configuring server technology (uWSGI, nginx, supervisord)
- Experience with databases, message brokers and caching (e.g postgresql, celery, redis)
- Experience with Django Rest Framework