Do you love working with clean code and best practices? Keep reading!
If you want to be part of a fast-growing project where you could apply and develop your technical skills and you are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges, we want to meet passionate people like you are!
Our client is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends ready-to-shop content.
But attention! They still are an engineering company!
What will you do?
Be part of the Engineering team whose kick-ass in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
You will build large scale mobile apps for Android devices. Collaborate to design, develop, test and deploy the Android app. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- At least 1 year working with android
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in Agile environments
- Experience with Dagger, RxJava, Retrofit..
- Experience designing and implementing clean code architectures (Clean and MVP)
- Passionate about technology
Great if you have...
- Experience writing tests
- Any of these technologies would be a plus: Espresso; Kotlin.
If this sounds like you, let's have a chat!