Do you want to be the first DevOps in the team ensuring best tools and practices for a real high-quality code? Keep reading!
We are looking for a truly DevOps passionate, someone whose mission in live is to assure best practices and high-quality code are totally implemented in the team and project, do you recognize yourself in here? ;)
What will you do?
You will be the first hands on DevOps of our team working on the observability team, taking care of bringing and implementing best tools and practices are met in the development standards and architecture of all the systems, no matter of the stream or architecture or technological stack used.
You will be working providing unified tools or practices that will help increase the speed of development and quality inside the organisation.
You will enjoy…
- An excellent salary package.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Ticket restaurant, ticket transport & ticket kindergarten (on top of salary).
- English and Spanish lessons.
- Monthly team-buildings and internal tech training sessions.
- Flexible schedule and short Fridays + reduced hours in August.
- Budget for trainings and relevant conferences.
- New and modern offices close to Sants station.
- Gym discounts in Barcelona city.
- Possibility of exchange programme between offices.
- Excellente tech team environment.
Super if you have...
- 5-10 years of experience working in a DevOps environment, you know how to apply DevOps principles and practices.
- Hands on experience in cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP.
- Solid previous experience in development and scripting (preferable Java or Python)
- Excellent understanding in Microservices architectures: Docker and Kubernetes are basics for you.
- Fan of Unix / Linux server environments.
- Experience in CI/ CD, understanding source code versioning.
- Applied knowledge and experience with alerting and monitoring tools and practices.
- Good spoken and written English. Spanish is a plus.
BOOM! if you have…
- Previous experience working on Java, JVM or Python development.
- BSc or MSc or other postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Let’s have a chat and Get With us! :)