What our client do?
Our client is engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
They work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a daily basis. They give an answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
How do we do it?
At the core of their values is the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. We've created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn, we take ownership and and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
What will you do...
As a QA Automation Engineer you will make sure that features acceptance criteria
both for business and technical requirements is honored.
Your focus will be in extending and improving the automated end to end test framework in order
to make sure our software quality standards are the highest. Manual testing as well as other
quality assurance tasks will be part of your role.
You will enjoy...
- Work with top customers over the world
- Competitive salary
- 7 hours work schedule per day
- Total free schedule
- 2 days per week of WFH / remote work
- New office with amenities close to W Hotel
- Great peers environment, tip: they love ping-pong!
Super! If you have...
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience developing in any OOP language
- Experience implementing continuous integration pipelines (e.g. gitlab-ci)
- Experience automating the testing UI interfaces (e.g. protractor, selenium)
- Experience managing virtualized environments (e.g. vagrant, virtualbox)
- Daily experience working with development tools like git and unix systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented and methodical
BOOM! If you have...
- Experience with docker and docker compose
- Experience with provisioning tools (e.g. ansible)
- Experience with RESTful applications (e.g. Django rest framework)
- Experience with SQL queries and databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)