Do you love work with I+D+i projects?
We are looking for an IT Consultant - PM to join into a great company that brings to the society the best and most innovative experiences in means of payment. You will work with top clients like Ikea, Nestle or Visa!! Keep Reading if this sounds good to you…
What will you do?
- You will be in charge of researching and analyzing the different potential technologies to work with in order to solve the challenges.
- You will be the one that defines the technical requirements, functionalities specs for all the MPVs projects with the collaboration of the rest of the team.
- Managing the HUB’s system infrastructure (user accounts, uploads from third parties, security, Azure and Google cloud services, source-code hosting services, etc.)
- For the different projects, you will be the one that identifies the technical support we may need to continue in the best way considering the goal (for example, for PILOTS: QA support, etc.)
- Coordinate the different tasks with the third parties to accomplish the defined due dates regarding development, manage dependencies and optimize resources.
- Opportunity identification: Systematically explore different trends and solutions related to payments and the role of specific technologies in each case.
- Together with the project team, evaluate the different ideas and problems to be addressed as potential projects.
You will enjoy...
- Flexible schedule
- Work remotely occasionally
- Friday intensive day
- Ticket restaurant (9€/day)
- Health insurance + family
- Workshops and teambuilding
Super if you have...
- I.T background and +3 years experience managing external development teams
- We will especially value experience with: Infrastructures (Azure, Google Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket, Github) Backend y frontend (Node.js, MongoDB, Firebase, React, ES6, Typeform) Mobile (Apps Android e iOS, React Native, Fastlane)
- Strong English communication skills
- Experience in Program Management on design projects
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with strategic and innovation frameworks; strong interest in strategy and innovation
BOOM! If you have...
- User-centered mindset
- We expect a lot of curiosity, initiative, and proactivity to find the best way to solve the different challenges and create solutions in an agile way.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience defining technical requirements to be executed with third parties.
- Great communication skills.
Let´s have a chat and Get With us! 😊