Do you love Automated Tester, Keep reading!
We are looking for a Quality Control Engineer to join a company based in San Francisco and Barcelona. They manage a software platform that applies artificial intelligence, IoT, BigData and Cloud. Working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon)
What will you do?
- Assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Cooperate with other team members (developers, architect)
- Reporting to the Director of Solutions.
*Results tracking and reporting
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics.
*Management and supervisory
- Provide the Quality Assurance Manager with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in preparing test plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Provide technical guidance to junior-level test engineers and/or test technicians
- Provide the Quality Assurance Manager with performance assessments for assigned junior personnel.
You will enjoy…
- Immediate start.
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal training.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join at a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow.
Super if you have...
- Deep knowledge of automated testing methodologies and tools is required.
- Programming skills in Java and at least another modern programming language is required.
- Nice to have a good understanding of the role of testing within the software development lifecycle and business
- Related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters.
- Nice to have a basic knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological regulations.
- Nice to have a Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles
- Nice to have familiarity with AWS systems (we are using almost everything - S3, DynamoDB, Redis, API Gateway, IoT...).
- Nice to have knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform.
- Fluent English level.
BOOM! if you have…
- Experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- Commitment to quality and responsibility for the success of the project.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind.
- Familiarity with methodologies of software development ( Agile / Lean ) and management of deadlines.
Let´s have a chat and Get With us! 😊